San Francisco has many neighborhoods to choose from, and finding the right combination that works for your active lifestyle is key.
Luckily, 2130 Post is centrally located in San Francisco’s vibrant Lower Pacific Heights neighborhood, making it an ideal jumping off point from which to explore the city and the immediate surroundings—including chic Fillmore Street, trendy NoPa, and bustling Japantown.
Sensibly woven into the fabric of the community with a welcoming neighborhood feel, 2130 Post enables residents to live in a true walker’s paradise. (Did we mention its impressive Walk Score of 94?) In fact, some of the city’s finest shopping, dining, parks, and entertainment are just a stones throw away from its front door.
From Lower Pacific Heights, 2130 Post residents can:
* Stroll up Fillmore Street to the heart of its high-end retail strip and buy groceries from the impeccable Mollie Stones. Or indulge in artisan burgers at ROAM, handmade pasta at Jackson Fillmore, heavenly slices at Pizzeria Delfina, coffee and convo at The Grove, dolmas at La Mediterranee, and pastries at the original La Boulange.
*Treat yourself to some retail therapy at Marc by Marc Jacobs, Design within Reach, and Alice + Olivia, not to mention the string of charming neighborhood boutiques that line the street.
* Experience some of the country’s most acclaimed live music venues in the country, including the Fillmore, Boom Boom Room, and the Independent.
* Walk to the state-of-the-art Sundance movie complex, or visit the historic, last-of-its-kind Clay Theater for curated films and weekend late-night classics.
* Revitalize at Kabuki Springs & Spa—one of the city’s finest spas and public baths.
* Take pets for a romp in the grassy fields of Hamilton Rec Center—located directly across the street—or head over to nearby Alta Plaza Park for a scenic respite high above the urban grind.
* Explore even more diverse neighborhood shopping and dining options in adjacent NoPa and Japantown, both just a quick jaunt down from 2130 Post.
Lower Pacific Heights is truly at the heart of it all, and 2130 Post is your entrée to the action. Come visit 2130 Post and get to know our vibrant and versatile neighborhood.